Working Safely During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Working Safely during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Safety at work is our highest priority and we have been taking steps to ensure the well-being of our employees and site visitors at all times.
The UK Government has recently relaxed it's guideance on COVID-19 prevention measures. This means it is no longer mandatory to wear masks and socially distance within a business setting, as well as the removal of other measures.
Throughout the pandemic, Barden has implemented exceptional hygiene and safety measures onsite at our Plymouth facility, going above and beyond the legally mandated requirements to keep our people safe. We will continue to comply with all procedures set out by the Government and will continuously review the situation and make adjustments to our working practices as necessary.
Our current guidance for all employees, contractors and visitors onsite at our facility includes:
- We encourage thorough handwashing and hygiene procedures. Handsanitiser and washing facilities are readily available onsite.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to allow social distancing in the workplace, where an individual feels it is necessary.
- Testing for all employees will continue to take place twice each week to help control infection levels and protect all members of staff.
- All visitors to the site, including contractors are obliged to complete a health screening form prior to their visit.
- While mask wearing is not compulsory, we respect an individuals decision to wear a mask in the workplace and support them fully.
Should you have any questions regarding how Barden is managing the risk of coronavirus we encourage you to contact us.