Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep groove ball bearings have full shoulders on both sides of the raceways of the inner and outer rings and can accept radial loads, thrust loads in either direction, or a combination of loads.
- Cages - The standard cage is a two-piece steel ribbon type. Most sizes are available with a two-piece riveted phenolic, aluminium-reinforced type. Some sizes are available with a one-piece filled nylon snap-in type. Other options may be available.
- Closures - Most bearings are available in shielded and sealed versions.
- Lubricant - Lubrication can be specified by the customer or recommended by us, based on the torque, speed and temperature conditions of the application.
- Loads - Deep groove ball bearings can accept radial loads, thrust loads in either direction, or combinations of loads.
- Duplexing - They can be supplied in matched pairs for duplex DB, DF or DT mounting.